Born in Ukraine in 1988 Aleksandr Ostanin is a world known Tap Dancer / Choreographer:
- 4 times World Tap Dance Champion (IDO - https://www.ido-dance.com )
- Winner of SoYouThinkYouCanDance (Ukraine, 1 Season)
- Top10 Male Dancers - SoYouThinkYouCanDance (USA, 16 Season)
- Resident Faculty in Boston (USA)
- Coach of the USA National Tap dance team in 2018 and 2019
- Director of the "Odessa Tap Festival" in Odessa, Ukraine.
- Founder of "Ostanin Dance Centre"
CLARA MARTÍNEZ begins her artistic studies doing musical theatre at the Coco Comin School from 2011 to 2014. Later, she studied the Professional Tap Program at the Luthier School in Barcelona and continues to complement her training by studying at various festivals and being part of the Tap Program at Jacob's Pillow in 2019.
As a young tap dancer, Clara was part of the Luthier Youth Tap Ensemble from Guillem Alonso for two years.
Currently, she is part of the tap company UNUM Project by Estefania Porqueras and is choreographer and director of The Ground Sisters and La Banda, Street Groove. She is the choreographer and performer of Dàmaris Gelabert's latest show, "Mou el Cos", while keeping performing with various local jazz bands in Barcelona.
She is a tap dance teacher at Swingcats School in Barcelona, and has also performed and taught in various countries such as Sweden, Italy and Germany.
- Founding director of The Tap Company Mexico, Mexico´s first professional tap company.
- Producer and director of the Monterrey Tap Fest and the Tap Live Concert, one of the most sought out tap festivals in the World which reunites the World´s best tap dancers offering classes, conferences and shows. Both events, on their opening in 2016, were the first of its kind ever to be offered in Mexico.
- Choreographer for Equipo de Tap Mexico and World Performers Mexico national tap dance teams which rally mexican tap dancers to compete in World stages. Alongside these teams, Marcela has won for Mexico 6 gold medals, 2 silver medals, and 1 bronze medal.
Lucy began to study Tap Dance in 2008 under the guidance of Melvyn Wingfield and continued her study at 344 dance school. In 2015 she began the professional training at Wilkes Academy of performing arts where she trained in Musical Theatre, whilst also training with Tap Attack Company and Team GB.
Lucy is a six-time world tap champion as a part of Team GB and is the current female solo European champion 2018 & 2019.
She has attended many international festivals and in 2019 received a partial scholarship to attend the tap dance program at the Jacob’s Pillow Festival, one of the most prestigious dance festivals in the United States.
Lucy also appeared on Britain’s Got Talent in 2018 as a part of Tap Attack. Other credits include: Move It Show, Specsavers Awards, Youth Sport games, along with performing with jazz bands at venues across England and Wales.